Stick man massacre Stick man massacre

Nice

Great job for your first flash =D
Here's just a few pointers to help you improve:

1 - I noticed that when the video ends, it goes back to the beginning and the music starts playing again over the last one, you may wanna fix that glitch.

2 - Try to be original and creative with your font choice, I noticed you use Time New Roman, a default font, just changing that font will make a big difference in presentation.

3 - Spend a bit more times on your drawings, I don't know if you were going for a dirty kind of feel, but everything looked a bit haphazard.

4 - For the punch noises maybe using a different one each time would be more interesting rather than repeating it over and over.

5 - On the title screen, the message you put was kinda plastered all over the place, it's ok if you make the font smaller and just keep everything on one centered line, neat and tidy.

Anyways it was actually entertaining, I laughed at how simple it was :D
Great job for your first flash

8/10

woohooyeee responds:

thanks, im just happy that so many people are supporting me, thanks!

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

Amazing

A Collaboration of Epic Porportions.

Well done! Inspirational in many ways :p

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Excellent

That was great! It was so EPIC and the music was just crazy ass awesome.

Loved the story and the speech bubbles was a good idea lol

Littleluckylink responds:

Yeah, I figured the speech bubbles were better than using actual words or voice acting, so it would be better on the people who aren't good at English.

Snailiad Snailiad

snaily snail =3

I love the art style and I love the music. The whole feel of the game is pretty nostalgic; maybe that's why I like it so much, and it's just really well done overall. There are some subtle things that really helped pull the whole thing together and the random snails with little tidbits of information are great -- remind me of those game boy adventure games like zelda and golden sun. The responsiveness and smoothness of the interface is slick; too often a bunch of work goes into a game only to have annoying little delays with every click.

Great job!

10/10

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Excellent

Extremely well detailed, I was reading things I didn't even think had anything related to Flash, well done :D

Epsilon Epsilon

Excellent

Innovative game, amazing artwork, great effects :D

[Fiji] Complexities [Fiji] Complexities

...

I listened to this more for the voice samples than for the music itself, but I loved it. It communicates... a lot of meaning, and the long ambient rain segment sorta gives you good time to just think.

Who were the people in the song? Could you post references in the description?

great job, and thanks for making this lol

9/10

MrFijiWiji responds:

Bill hicks. Davide Icke. Gandhi. and some person who doesnt even have a name

[dB] Ctrl+Alt+Delete [dB] Ctrl+Alt+Delete

lool

tons of notes that feel wrong, kinda repetitive, and predictable progression =D

But the beat is naice, and makes me feel fuzzy inside.

5/10
2/5

Decibel responds:

Errrrm.....ok?

>DJ<

[dB] Echoing Pulse [dB] Echoing Pulse

noice

I like the popping sound at the beginning =3 a lot lol
The beat was interesting, creative. pretty sick actually.

A bit more melody for the beat to carry would be nice though. So far you have a good bass and a beat that doesn't stays interesting. Add some melodies and/or chords to take advantage of that. It just feels unfinished atm.

That piano sounded promising, and I like what you did at 1:01

7/10

Decibel responds:

Yeah, it pops :P
The beat took a lot of thinking but when it finnally came to my head, i just did it
yes, i agree, ill get to it!
yes, 1:01 roxes