[Fiji] Complexities [Fiji] Complexities

...

I listened to this more for the voice samples than for the music itself, but I loved it. It communicates... a lot of meaning, and the long ambient rain segment sorta gives you good time to just think.

Who were the people in the song? Could you post references in the description?

great job, and thanks for making this lol

MrFijiWiji responds:

Bill hicks. Davide Icke. Gandhi. and some person who doesnt even have a name

[dB] Ctrl+Alt+Delete [dB] Ctrl+Alt+Delete

lool

tons of notes that feel wrong, kinda repetitive, and predictable progression =D

But the beat is naice, and makes me feel fuzzy inside.

5/10
2/5

Decibel responds:

Errrrm.....ok?

>DJ<

[dB] Echoing Pulse [dB] Echoing Pulse

noice

I like the popping sound at the beginning =3 a lot lol
The beat was interesting, creative. pretty sick actually.

A bit more melody for the beat to carry would be nice though. So far you have a good bass and a beat that doesn't stays interesting. Add some melodies and/or chords to take advantage of that. It just feels unfinished atm.

That piano sounded promising, and I like what you did at 1:01

7/10

Decibel responds:

Yeah, it pops :P
The beat took a lot of thinking but when it finnally came to my head, i just did it
yes, i agree, ill get to it!
yes, 1:01 roxes
thx =]

Air W.I.P Air W.I.P

moarr music

You should do a little more EQ on the main synth so that it doesn't completely overpower the song and take up so much "space".

But forgot the mixing and mastering problems, your main problem is the music itself. Develop the music, what you have is just a repetetive loop going on and on. Add a bit more variation, or add harmonies and a bassline.

Don't focus too much on technical aspects of the song till you have a decent set of notes worth the effort.

6/10
1/5

Win the Race, Go to Space | K Win the Race, Go to Space | K

woaah repetitive woaah repetitive woaah repetitive

Your main problem is the fact that you're looping the same thing for the *entire* four minutes and a half, with little variation other than a slight change in percussion and an even slighter change in synth.

If you're making a song this long, you need to develop that melody, USE the 4 minutes to expand the song. Otherwise just save the first 30 seconds and post it as a loop. At this point, we gain nothing from listening to the whole thing.

Introduce new instruments, vary the melody, create a counter-melody, use some chords to change where the song is going.. There's a lot to be done.

If you choose to repeat something so much, make sure it's worth repeating.

6/10
1/5

xKore - Moments xKore - Moments

Niice

Not gonna say much about composition, it's amazing.

The master feels a bit over-compressed overall. Whenever the kick hits it feels like everything else takes a dip. It makes my ears hurt =]
I notice it mainly near the beginning.

Other than that, this song is eargasmic

downloaded

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

O_O

dude this is amazing O_O
Loved the 8bit/guitar blend a looooot.

I've been replaying classic silver lately, this fits in nicely with my nostalgia phase :D

downloaded

Burn7 responds:

Thank you very much, sir!

I loved the classic games, nostalgia really makes things sooo much better.

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

yummm

Damn was this a pleasure to listen to.

The percussion was perfectly mastered and mixed, and the hat sequence made me feel all fuzzy inside. The way it ended with the ride/crash/cymbal thing was great for variation.

The orchestral strings mixed with those nature samples were flawlessly mixed in with the trance and the transition was blissfully smooth.

Not to mention the length of the song was so satisfying.

Amazing job d00d

10/10
downloaded.

Analog Song Analog Song

Lol

The reason people zero-bomb Garage Band users is cuz it involves absolutely no effort compared to people who make their music in FL Studios or other programs, not cuz they feel like being dicks lol.

You get points for trying, but a song like this doesn't belong here when there are soooo many other songs people have made from scratch.

0/5
2/10

Hacsev responds:

Newgrounds = Everything by Everyone.

Chill The OMG Chill The OMG

Hmph.

I'm with Obiod on this one.

Cuz the fact of the matter is, you didn't make this. All you did was put pre-made loops together and then yelled "oh look! I MAKEZ MOOSIX NOW". And it's a slap across the face for everyone who writes their music from scratch when a song like this makes it onto the all-time top scoring -.-.

If you want to actually CREATE your own music, to be able to place the notes yourself, to control more than you imagined you could in a song, try real music making programs. Look into FL Studios, Logic Pro, Cubase, Reason and many others and take the time to learn them. FL Studios is definitely the easiest to start with.

No one's "first try to make music!" should be on the all-time top scoring.

0/5
2/10

TheAeon responds:

Dude when you don't like it, ok but for me it doesn't matter wether I take the "bad pre-mades" or my own placed Notes. gtfo