Stick man massacre Stick man massacre

Nice

Great job for your first flash =D
Here's just a few pointers to help you improve:

1 - I noticed that when the video ends, it goes back to the beginning and the music starts playing again over the last one, you may wanna fix that glitch.

2 - Try to be original and creative with your font choice, I noticed you use Time New Roman, a default font, just changing that font will make a big difference in presentation.

3 - Spend a bit more times on your drawings, I don't know if you were going for a dirty kind of feel, but everything looked a bit haphazard.

4 - For the punch noises maybe using a different one each time would be more interesting rather than repeating it over and over.

5 - On the title screen, the message you put was kinda plastered all over the place, it's ok if you make the font smaller and just keep everything on one centered line, neat and tidy.

Anyways it was actually entertaining, I laughed at how simple it was :D
Great job for your first flash

5/5
8/10

-M

woohooyeee responds:

thanks, im just happy that so many people are supporting me, thanks!

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

Amazing

A Collaboration of Epic Porportions.

Well done! Inspirational in many ways :p

-M

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Excellent

That was great! It was so EPIC and the music was just crazy ass awesome.

Loved the story and the speech bubbles was a good idea lol

Littleluckylink responds:

Yeah, I figured the speech bubbles were better than using actual words or voice acting, so it would be better on the people who aren't good at English.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Wow

Incredible artwork, deep music, insightful story.

Excellent

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

nice

Well done overall, I liked the circular (not spherical) earth reference ;)

I can sense people getting pissed at this one, but hey! I laughed so I dont really care.

The animations felt a bit simplistic though :D